11.02.2011

Step into the future










Covent Garden is one of my favourite areas in London to shop, eat and just wander around. Every time I go it never fails to show me something new and interesting. On my visit yesterday, after having lunch and treating myself at the charming Patisserie Valerie, I was just casually strolling around the shops, when I came across the United Nude shoe shop. Hidden in a small corner street was one of the coolest shops I have ever been into. The store is completely dark in all areas other than where the shoes are showcased and highlighted. In this Wall of Light, each shoe is positioned in its own little geometrical box, and is presented as a work of Art. This Wall of Light is a computer-controlled LED wall, that can also change to different rainbow colours making the presentation even more groovy and cool! I could not think of a more suitable way of showcasing these amazing shoes, which literally are works of art. Extremely innovative, futuristic and abstract, they kind of make me think of Star Wars and what really fashionable people would wear in space in the future. This shop is definitely one you should visit if you have not come across it already! Even if you can’t afford the shoes -because, let’s face it, they are pricey- it’s still a shop worth seeing!


Address: 13 Floral Street Covent Garden London



6 comments:

  1. Wow! Stunning store!

    Following you :)

    xoxo

    http://stilrs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this place!

    www.thehiddenfairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I imagine heaven would look something like this...shoe heaven that is ;)

    XX,
    Miranda

    thechicsheet.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish i could go there!!

    http://dontthinkjustfeel-yuka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all those shoesss

    following you, follow me back? :)
    www.amazinglybe-au-tiful.blogspot.com

    xox,
    Isa

    ReplyDelete