11.02.2011

My World





My name is Maria and this my blog. Half greek - half english, on my final year studying English and Drama outside London. Love fashion, art and music. Since I moved to the UK 3 years ago I have just been fascinated with London and how much it has to offer in the arts, culture and entertainment. Whenever my course allows me to take time off, I go into London and just get inspired, there is so much to do in this fast paced city. Hopefully some of my inspiration will be shared with you guys on this blog!

4 comments:

  1. hey there! we r also from Greece and my sis is studying in Uk! Welcome to the blog-land of fashion.
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much:-))

    this picture is great!!

    xx
    ZR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh! Love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete